Wednesday, July 18, 2007

By Jiminey

So not only is David now not likely to be fit for the first game he should have played in (against Chelsea remember) his wife has a whole hour on TV this evening showing us sunshine and palatial places to live in LA... It is torture of a similar kind to listening too much country & western...

In other news - well my landlord did a 'great' job in boarding up the mouse hole behind the fridge - but tonight as I type this I can hear the little bleeders trying to get through via the sink cupboard near the window. Oh joy so where on earth they are getting to/from I know not - but I can hear them... yuk.

Erm and the upstairs neighbours resumed noises until 2am. Somehow I was still up at 6.15 and in work by 8.35... married to the job i feel... though my green tank top and pig tails did go down well! :-)

No comments: