Thursday, April 26, 2007

Witching Hour

Or more correctly week. I think I have worked out spot explosion and indeed connected it to the rather embarrassing hot cheek flushes I have been having this week. In the middle of meetings when the room has been cool. And for reference, if I haven't noted it before - be wary of typing 'hot cheeks' into a google search to work out what ills are associated with these symptoms. That's how people get sacked.

All I can say - hormones and who would be a woman.

I still have yet to fix PC so photos etc are on hold - plus my ever growing list of rants are also awaiting publishing - I guess this list too can be attributed to witching time of month.

In an update on neighbours. I hate them. It has got no better. I am now sleeping with ear plugs - which annoys me as it means I have to turn radio up a bit louder so I can still hear that but not thumping elephantines above. Then again no it doesn't annoy me - just hope it annoys them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've only just weaned my myself off ear plugs.

The moulded orange ones that Boots sell are quite comfy, and the wax ones are good for the entertatinment value of all the gunge that comes out with them in the morning!