Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Wedding...

was absolutely lovely... I don't really do weddings - but I had a REALLY good weekend in Exeter with Gill's friends and for the first time in a long while felt happy in my own skin. Laughed a lot and made the Telstar shake and shimmer with our breakfast time banter and late night chatter! Confessed a few amusing stories - and yes when I feel able a few pictorial pieces of evidence may well appear on these pages...

Until then - please enjoy a few moments from my weekend...


The view across Devon from atop the folly

The Tower - Belvedere Haldon

An historic building high on a hill - the sun was shining - and the wind was blowing - it was rather chilly! but bright and crisp - just right for new beginnings..

The Happy Couple - not a dry eye in the house....

Cheers Gill 'n' Rob - all the very best to you both!

No comments: