Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Snow

Basically means no go.
I left the house at the normal time this morning - in thermals and hob nail boots. I got to the tube station. I even got on a train. It went nowhere and told me there were signal failures. The thought of sitting waiting for trains when I could be at home doing the task for the day there was the last nudge needed. I got off train and walked back home.
So today has been spent using remote office reading and judging CV's. I did get out and about for a walk at 2.30pm. Was gone for just over an hour. The roads that haven't had too much action still look quite pretty - and the number of snowmen I saw went into double figures.
Now - winter warmer soup for tea and continuation with the rest of the CV's.
Hope you are all safe and warm.

No comments: