Monday, July 13, 2009

Sports view

You would think my life had ended from the lack of posts recently.. bearing in mind most tend to revolve about football (but then I have been told I need to find a hobby, something outside of work, and to meet more people. By a friend.) which as you know the season is closed for the time being. Though friendlies kicked off yesterday and I can say with joy that King and Barcham have signed renewed contracts. Hooray.
All that said Wimbledon fortnight was magnificent. (I saw Martina N in Wimbledon on the middle Sunday during my morning walk). The Grand Prix season is also heating up - well done Webber on a much deserved win today. Well done too to the England cricket team who somehow managed to strangle a draw today at Cardiff in the first test against the Aussies in the Ashes. Add to that the athletics and the Tour De France and frankly my cup over floweth!! Who needs Premiership football??
As for a life view.. work is very busy. I had a great week off with my brother and his return to Oz has left me bereft and sad for a week. Back to earth with a real bump. And I have felt constantly tired.. very unusual. My love life is non-existent and I'm smoking again. It is not exactly where I would choose to be - but these are my inputs therefore by default my choice.
Onto the third Rabbit book and loving it. Again.
Face it - I find making friends difficult and the ones I have are spread far and wide. To be alone or not to be alone. That too is my choice I guess...

No comments: