Monday, May 18, 2009

Well well

this time last year I was sombre. This year I am on a more even keel. Things are my choice. Things which are not my choice may yet have an end point. And I am certainly not worrying about a slug/snail in my bedroom. Been too busy to blog. Too much else to do rather than dwell on the things which are not quite right in my life.
The change of attitude has allowed more fun back into my life. More expression. If you don't ask you don't get and well I am sort of happy with my lot - for now.
I hate doing this - fearing the minute I write it all down the spells will break - this zen like state will desert me and I will be sobbing once more.
I know where my heart lies. I know where my duty lies. I know in the right situations I can flirt and meet new people without hassle. I know once more that in the right circumstances I can shine and do exist. Will achieve.
Baggy texted from Greece checking the fate of the Gills.
Vice Cop popped into the office to catch up with me the other week. Tops to see him - call again we have a lunch date!
And people who were periphery can be ushered into your life and come with added bonuses so that you remember anything is possible even the chat with someone you admired from a far. For ages! That and then confirmation my sixth sense still strong. Carpetman. Swoon.
I'll wait for the right one, the right time. One day it has to happen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you to...need you to text me as phone wiped due to fault lost everything bloody new sony! Good luck Saturday! Beer next week to celebrate x Vice cop x

Karoona said...

'ello 'ello 'ello!! Thanks for the best wishes!
Will txt soon!