Tuesday, May 19, 2009

And so the working day ends...

I don't feel either elated or disappointed. Just resigned. My in-box full of stuff. Stuff I could do without. But deal with anyway. I have barely spoken to anyone. Not because I don't want to - but why waste words?
I am cross with myself for piling on pounds... mm back passed 11 stone and not overly pleased with myself. But took decisive action - went to WW to find out the real damage - my home scales are rubbish. It was the incentive I needed. I can lose it again - just cut out the stuff I've been thinking oh its okay I'm in control of that... mmm. One biscuit/cheese related food stuff too many I fear. Or way too much pintage down the pub...
Hey ho walk at lunch. And now swimming. Mind you salad for lunch was a tad uninspiring!!
Oh well - baked spud or something tomorrow lunch!

No comments: