Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Raining Cats and Dogs

I have made my brother famous!

Stuart and Codie as seen on the London Unground Website!

I did get to the cinema over the weekend - on the Sunday, after deciding that Saturday inertia was preferable to mixing with the shopping public. I did go to Dick and Bruce's music night on Sat pm - mainly out of curiosity and mainly cos I was asked too. The only problem with the scenario is having Mr G there too. I guess I need to solve that little concern sooner rather than later... anyway I went to see Brokeback Mountain... good film not sure warranted Oscar hype. The scenery of Wyoming and the mountain flocked by sheep was fairly inspiring... but not as inspiring as Planet Earth - new prog on the Beeb on Sunday evenings. For an hour I watched with my mouth agog in awe of the colours, the changing seasons and the animals. It's a great planet. We should endeavour to take better care of it.

Speaking of which I need to sort my trip out to the other side of it... ttfn.

No comments: