Sunday, March 05, 2006

Gills v Brentford postponed

Which means I have a rare Saturday to do as I please. At least it was called off at 10am and not 1.30pm when usually I have just got on the train and have to go part way. Goes to show how cold it is. Frozen pitch at the Rainham End. It also means that I won't freeze me bits off and I won't be disappointed when I have watched us lose! Hooray! Not so good in terms of suspensions which will now still be true for when I go to Bristol City weekend after next. Oh well - at least it gives some of our injuries chance to recover.

And so the choices? Currently listening to the football, having spent morning hoovering etc while listening to the cricket - ah the feeling of heat and lazy summer days was coming across a treat from India. And the score isn't looking too bad either! So do I ... go shopping? Nah don't want to spend any cash. Go to cinema? Highly likely - the TV later is rather poor, (what is it with all these singing/skating competitions face it guys most of you are talentless fops!) so an early evening trip to see Brokeback Mountain is looking favoured - means I get my steps in for the day. Stay in and potter? Feels naughty not making the most of the brillant sunshine.

Will soon find out...!!!

No comments: