Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Gillingham 3 - Brentford 2

Need I say more?????

Ok ok ok - I can't resist.

Down to 9 men
(second sending off was a stupid immature action and fraid to say fully deserved)

2 - 1 up at half time
(anyone would think we had won then)

and then 3 -1 up for a whole 4 minutes!

It was a reminder why oh why oh why I go and freeze my nether regions off... a win.

Lots of very quiet Bee's fans on the train home and for us hardy Gills' fans some sense of hope...

COME ON YOU GILLS!!!

I have much more I would love to say on the matter but for now bed beckons and I look forward with some optimism to Saturday and Swansea at home. Oh and to the very chatty ticket man @ Cannon Street this evening - thank you for your best wishes and assurance that we would win - I know you thought I was mad to be a female even going to football, let alone willing to admit it- but you took it on board and wished me luck - so cheers!

WE WON!!!

La la la la!!

No comments: