Friday, September 04, 2009

Rossi... not Francis.

This morning's freebie Sport paper had my new hero on the front!! Though why I have chosen a picture of 'the Doctor' on the tarmac I do not know... Go Valentino! Catch the San Marino Moto GP on Sunday !

Last evening I went to the BBC Radio Theatre to see the recording of 'I Guess that's why they call it the News' (Ep 3) and in my tight jeans, white shirt and black waistcoat I did have a passing resemblance to said F. Rossi. But he is not nor ever has been my hero. As for the recording very entertaining. The evening itself. Left me a key question. Or perhaps questions. Mm. Hey ho. Today also represents a week without a ciggy. Get in. Ttfn. JY.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What you are bald with a ponytail??? PC Anon

Karoona said...

NO!! Not like F Rossi in that way just in clothing attire...

Karoona said...

Anyway F Rossi has cut his ponytail off!! So just bald now...

Anonymous said...

No comment :) PC Anon