Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Star Gazing!

Cor! Last night as I alighted from the 7.45pm tube, from Bank, at my local station I found myself smiling at a bloke who had just got to the bottom of the escalator and was headed for the north bound platform. As my smile met his gaze I realised I was looking at DI Turner from the Bill... and boy is he better looking in the flesh! I was quite taken!! Anyway from the website you can email the actors!!! Eye eye!! :-) Wonder if he would remember slightly flushed, mysterious but attractive, lady in a red coat on a Monday evening... ?! There must have been a reason I wasn't wearing my Gillingham hat (apart from the obvious ones!!).

Oh well one can dream. I saw PC Loxton at my local tube station once. All this is significant as they film The Bill round my neck of the woods and I can reach Sun Hill nick in 5 mins from my flat. Interesting huh! You never know Phil Hunter may pop up one evening!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite a good spot but not as good as Mikosi's Polish (?) fiance.

Karoona said...

I disagree. Who would want to confess to being her fiance? Did you not suspect something suspicious! I bet he was nowhere as good looking as Doug either!!

Karoona said...

I neglected to mention the other week I had seen Jonathan Scott (Big Cat Diary fame) on the Victoria line one Saturday. he got off at Pimilico! Nice. Not quite the Masai Mara Reserve!!