Wednesday, November 22, 2006

This Life...

I should be in bed by rights but another hectic day makes it hard to wind down! The Vinopolis do was very good - very tempting to stay til wee hours and sample more wine and food - however at 8pm bailed out and got packing! Learnt a lot from Oz trip - so my wheelie case is packed with all necessary items - suitable for work, after hours and a cocktail champers do! Sometimes it feels great to be here now... Won't be saying that when the alarm goes at 5.30am!!

Now I must avoid my usual trick of watching This Life til 1am!! I had forgotten how brilliant that was as a programme, the music, London, the profession etc, and I look back at my legal career and wonder... what if? Hey still close to the law but actually feel I am achieving more where I am - especially in the last 12 months... a partner tonight said I was wonderful! Smirk! With witnesses! So come on Anna, come on Miles - where are you now!! Can't wait for the ten year catch up!

Right defo off to bed now! Ta ra and bon soir!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But you spent all evening talking to the monastic leader - when did a partner get a chance to talk to you?

Anonymous said...

Maybe the partner on question fought their way through the crowd just to let her know....

Anonymous said...

good point, baggy. Any man would have crawled over broken glass to get a look at the top she was wearing.