Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The Ashes..

Not the Archers - the chickens have all come home to roost in that little storyline. The COWMAN!! Great lines on Sunday! Poor old David... He even said 'bloody' - controversial for such a prestigious programme!

But the purpose of the post - I won't be able to tune into the start of the Ashes tomorrow so here is my public show of good wishes to the England team. I will be listening to my DAB radio at odd hours of the day and wishing I was at various venues with the Barmy Army!! Come On England - lets show those Aussie what the Poms are really made of... I will shortly be following this up with my snaps of the G - MCG that is!! Although if the Aussies do badly a blubbing G may yet appear!

Good luck England - and make sure you stay away from that Aussie lager! Stick with the dark stuff - Toohey's Old, James Squires Amber Ale, Dogbolter, Carlton Black and Cascade Stout to name a few of my high recommended tipples!!! We bring Bat and Ball!!

No comments: