Sunday, November 27, 2005

Hung Up....

cheers Madonna - how could one song sum up so much right now.. how long does one hang on before one hangs up? how many excuses does one create for another...? i need to take some semblance of control back.. beware. All I want is to Get Together....

the main news of the day is though the fact that my team were stuffed 5-0 by Colchester. doomed? 5-0 is truly appalling... Come on Gills - were's the fighting spirit i fell in love with?

walked to Tooting. inbetween the showers - the sky with its contrasting blue sky and evil black clouds... in my Gills hat - how embarrassing???

anyway Confessions on a Dance Floor is rather good... thanks Madonna for letting me dance wildly round the lounge again and glad you took inspiration from my once red hair!! :-) Aaah confessions... one day maybe...

MOTD now - so more considered words tomorrow...

No comments: